Copyright Dispute Policy
Effective date: August 17, 2015 In accordance with the DMCA, we’ve adopted the policy below toward copyright infringement. We reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders. Remember that your use of iShopj Store Services is at all times subject to the Terms of Service, which incorporates this Copyright Dispute Policy. Any terms we use in this Policy without defining them have the definitions given to them in the Terms of Service.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Services infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone whom you are authorized to act on behalf of), please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to iShopj Store Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (our “Designated Agent,” whose contact details are listed below):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that iShopj Store is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (1)(c) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent. Upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement, we reserve the right to:
- remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the applicable material; and
- terminate such content provider’s access to the Services if he or she is a repeat offender.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent. If the content provider believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider may send us a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s address is located, or, if the content provider’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which iShopj Store is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, iShopj Store may, in its discretion, send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that Inspire Cotton may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider accused of committing infringement, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at iShopj Store discretion.
Please contact iShopj Store Designated Agent at the following address: iShopj Store [email protected]
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Your name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password, billing and credit card information, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, the URL from which you accessed the Website, demographic information, and other such ‘Personal Information’.
2. GENERAL INFORMATION:
We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history, cookies, and other such ‘General Information’.
3. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1. ishopj.club collects your Personal Information to enable us, amongst other things, to provide the Website and our Services to you. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. If ishopj.club is sold to a third party, or ishopj.club otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case ishopj.club would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
2. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates related to your order. It may also be used to respond to your enquiries and requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you’ll receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by following the instructions included at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us via our Website.
3. Other than as may be required in order to operate the Website, or as otherwise described in the Website Terms and Conditions or these Terms, we disclose your Personal Information to third parties only as reasonably required to protect the rights and safety of ourselves and Website users or as required by law enforcement authorities. ishopj.club operational purposes include, without limitation:
a. ishopj.club use of other companies and/or individuals to perform functions on its behalf (e.g. processing credit card payments, providing customer service, data hosting services), and in such circumstances these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such Personal Information required to fulfill their functions (and only on the agreement that they not use your Personal Information for any other purposes); and
b. Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding ishopj.club and the Website.
4. To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and ishopj.club happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel, and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive information (payment details), which is sent over the internet.
5. Apart from aforesaid, we may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, the Site, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We will only share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you’ve given us your permission to do so.
6.You may review or update the Personal Information that ishopj.club holds in respect of your account by contacting ishopj.club at [email protected]
4.TREATMENT OF GENERAL INFORMATION:
ishopj.club also collects your General Information to allow us, amongst other things, to better understand our users and improve the layout and functionality of the Website. ishopj.club may use and disclose anonymous information, including aggregate anonymous information derived from your Personal Information, to inform publishers, partners, trusted affiliates, advertisers, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of weprinttee.com’ customer base, and to serve any other business purposes.
In no event will ishopj.club or its parent, affiliates, licensees or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site or its products or services be liable in any manner whatsoever for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use the site, or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure (including loss of profits, loss of business or data, business interruption, and damages that result from inaccuracy of the information or inconvenience, delay, or loss of the use of the site). The foregoing limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if ishopj.club or its affiliates or any other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7.DISPLAY ADVERTISING (GOOGLE ANALYTICS):
ishopj.club is committed to respecting the privacy of its customers. We do not and will not share your personal information with any other website under any circumstances. We have enabled Google Analytics (Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager Integration) on this site to help Google display our ads and content based on your buying preferences, ads you want to see and actions you want to take on the internet. To prevent your cookies from being collected and stop receiving interest-based ads from us on other websites, opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by clicking here.
8.CHILDREN PRIVACY INFORMATION:
ishopj.club is a general audience website and is not directed to children under the age of 13. We will never knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has submitted Personal Information without verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personally identifiable information from our files. We understand that children may not fully understand all of the provisions of this Privacy Notice or make informed decisions about the choices that are made available to adult users of the Site. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be familiar with the websites they visit. ishopj.club does not sell products to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are required to seek the consent of your parent or guardian to purchase products from the Site.
9. The Website may contain links to other websites:
Please be aware that ishopj.club is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by ishopj.club, and cannot guarantee the security of any of your Personal Information collected there. ishopj.club encourages you to read the privacy statements of each and every third party website that collects your Personal Information.
Email us: [email protected]
Address: 814 Mission Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States